INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CAREGIVER APPLICANT
As part of your application process, you have been asked to complete one or more assessment(s) within the Casey Foster Family Assessments suite of tools. This may be the Casey Foster Applicant Inventory (CFAI) or the Casey Home Assessment Protocol (CHAP). These are free web-based tools which you can complete wherever you have an internet connection.
Please be sure to:
- complete it in one sitting (if you walk away for too long, it will time out on you)
- use the “Previous” and “Next” buttons on the bottom of the page to go back and forth between pages
- complete the assessments individually, separate from your partner
- answer all questions
To take an assessment, go to: http://www.fosterfamilyassessments.org/
- Click on the Take Assessment tab at the top of the page.
- Choose the assessment you need.
- For the CFAI, click on the Begin Assessment button in the Foster Family Applicant box.
- For the CHAP, click on the Begin Assessment button and you can choose from a list of assessments.
- Enter the following information exactly as written:
Worker’s Email Address: email@example.com
Agency Name: Amazing Grace
Applicant’s First Name:
Applicant’s Date of Birth: / /
Your honest responses are appreciated. If you have any questions, please call
972-709-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please complete the following: (1) Reasons for fostering checklist,
(2) Willingness to foster scale, (3) Foster parent role performance scale